These credentials are symbols of a deep, life long commitment to doing things right, saying what I mean, and meaning what I say.
- Licensed in the State of Washington as Physician & Surgeon.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- In the past 20 years, I have helped patients in all areas of psychiatry.
- Hospital & ambulatory psychiatry practice in Tacoma.
- Hospital Compliance Inspector, CMS (U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services).
- Teaching Faculty, Tacoma Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Washington Correctional Center for Women, Gig Harbor (by request of the State Department of Corrections Medical Director).
- Tacoma General Hospital, Tacoma, Washington.
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma, Washington.
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Tacoma, Washington.
- All Multi-care Ambulatory Clinics.
(I was full time Medical Director of Puget Sound Behavioral Health Hospital in Tacoma for 5 years, but I ceased my affiliation with that institution in 2005)
- Residency training in Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Neuropsychiatry* at the University of Washington School of Medicine (4 yrs), completed in1990.
- Medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine (4yrs), completed in 1986.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Alaska Anchorage (4yrs), completed in1982.
*Mentored in Neuropsychiatry 1 full year by Vernon M. Neppe, MD, PhD, and Gary J. Tucker, MD, both internationally recognized neuropsychiatrists.